email

Let you know per email when new content is posted? (..and only then! I hate spam just as you do.)

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Post processing Look 001

As you might have guessed by the (very optimistic) numbering with the leading zeros I intend to make a video series with a bunch of videos focusing on post-processing and photography tips in general.

I will still do traditional blogposts but I find that explaining some things in a software as complex as photoshop is much easier in video than in text. So here we go, let's get better in post-processing photos together! I post as I learn and I'm happy for your input.

The first look we are going to tackle is a red and blue color cast - here is the video tutorial (click to open the video in youtube):



This portrait was lit using the rather simple and cheap lighting setup I have explained in a previous blog post.

Enjoy!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment